Hi blog followers and blog readers,
For the next month I'm afraid you'll only have access to Cara's blog (crazygodgirls.blogspot.com) because I've been having some 'problems' with my blog. Sorry for having to do this but hey, I'm a busy girl!
Friday, March 27, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
I've tried making these myself but they made ended being a huge mess so I'm going to give you the recipe and some pictures from offline.
Mini Burger Cookies
- vanilla wafer cookies
- grasshopper fudge cookies
- cup shredded coconut
- 3 drops green food coloring
- (4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker red decorator frosting
- (4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker yellow decorator frosting
- Place coconut in a small Ziploc bag and add some green food coloring. Shake around until food coloring has absorbed and turned the coconut green.
- For each burger you will need two vanilla wafers as the buns. Place a small dot of frosting on the bottom bun and then place your grasshopper cookie on top to look like a hamburger patty.
- Make a circle of red frosting on top of the grasshopper cookie.to look like the tomato or ketchup. Drizzle a little yellow frosting for mustard. Top generously with your green coconut to look like lettuce. Finish by placing second vanilla wafer on top as the top burger bun.
Monday, February 23, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Hi girls, my name is Sarrah, I'm 10 years old, and I have been given this blog by my 13 year old sister Cara, my sister will be starting a new blog and after she has created it I will be more then happy to give you the link. Thank you.