Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Really Awesome Recipe For Yummy Candy Cookie Hamburgers.

I've tried making these myself but they made ended being a huge mess so I'm going to give you the recipe and some pictures from offline.


Mini Burger Cookies

20 
vanilla wafer cookies
10 
grasshopper fudge cookies
cup shredded coconut
3 drops green food coloring
(4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker red decorator frosting
(4.25 ounce) Betty Crocker yellow decorator frosting

DIRECTIONS

  • Place coconut in a small Ziploc bag and add some green food coloring. Shake around until food coloring has absorbed and turned the coconut green.
  • For each burger you will need two vanilla wafers as the buns. Place a small dot of frosting on the bottom bun and then place your grasshopper cookie on top to look like a hamburger patty.
  • Make a circle of red frosting on top of the grasshopper cookie.to look like the tomato or ketchup. Drizzle a little yellow frosting for mustard. Top generously with your green coconut to look like lettuce. Finish by placing second vanilla wafer on top as the top burger bun.

20 comments:

  1. Those look so cute! thanks for the recipe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for being diligent and posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! I was busy since I just got a new cow and she needed lots of attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! we have cows! i like them! :D hope you have fun with her!

      Delete
    2. Ooh! What breed did you get? I love getting new animals (especially cattle!) I hope you enjoy her!

      -KF

      Delete
    3. I love shorthorns! They're so cute! Tried to convince my uncle to get me one, but no luck yet.

      --KF

      Delete
    4. Sarrah (Administrator)February 27, 2015 at 3:19 PM

      LOL!

      Delete
    5. shorthorn cows are big, right? have you named her?? Sorry for all the questions,i like getting new animals too! :D

      Delete
    6. Sarrah (Administrator)February 27, 2015 at 4:27 PM

      They're medium sized. The cow's name is Daisy.

      Delete
    7. Okay, thanks! Thats a cute name for a cow! I like it! hope you have fun with her!

      God bless.

      Delete
    8. Do you ever show your cattle? I have a few times, and its so much fun!

      --KF

      Delete
    9. Sarrah (Administrator)March 2, 2015 at 8:48 AM

      I'm not allowed too, sorry.

      Delete
    10. I can understand why some people don't want to, or can't show their cattle. Even if you aren't allowed to show her, I'm sure that you'll still have a lot of fun with Daisy!

      --KF

      Delete
    11. Alright, thanks!

      Delete
    12. 'KF' can I have a link to your blog or whatever?

      Delete
    13. I don't actually have a blog or anything.....So I just come visit other people's!

      --KF

      Delete
  4. Did you really scam your sister's blog or is Cara just trying to blame it on you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really did scam her blog!!!!!! *Grin* She has a new blog now: crazygodgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete